So, yesterday I finally got Kahlef to level 80. I also got him to 400 leatherworker so I guess it is two big dings at about the same time.
I admit I was pretty slow at leveling him as I took a few breaks from the game here and there or just went to play some alts. Regardless of the time I am pretty happy for getting to this point. Still I feel like there is still a ton of things to do with him. To begin with, I only have 45% of the map explored with him. Heck, I haven’t even reached Orr itself yet. The closest I got was its neighboring zone, the Straits of Devastation. If Orr is anything like that it will be both awesome and scary as hell at the same time. So, seeing Orr and getting World Map completion with Kahlef is one of my biggest goals right now. Another major goal with him is getting level 400 with his other crafting skill which is Huntsman. But I will get to those as I feel in the mood for it.
My other goals, in no specific order are:
Short term goals:
- Raising all crafting skills to 400 (each alt has two, so I got all crafting skills covered)
- Get Casimir to level 30 and finish his personal story that deals with the different orders so I can unlock the vigil banner
Medium to long range goals:
- Get 100% map completion
- Complete all the dungeons in story and explorable mode
- Level up all my characters to 80
- Finish all the personal stories
- Get more character slots/bank slots/inventory slots. Preferably by buying the gems with in-game gold
- Get all the minis. Gotta have ’em all!
- Get all the tameable pets for Casimir
- Get the commander book. Because I can.
- Complete all the jumping puzzles* Something else I forgot right now
Things I am dreaming about but can live without
- Get all dyes
- Get all the legendary weapons (or at least one!)
- Something else I am forgetting
At the rate I am going it might take me about 60 years to complete this list. I might not even complete half of it before then! But you know what? It doesn’t really matter to me. Achieving stuff in MMORPGs is cool, and I can even feel regret about not achieving a few things in certain MMOs. But ultimately the journey is what matters to me. As long as I can have some good memories along that journey my time with the game will be worthwhile. And I already had many with Guild Wars 2. So let this ding to 80 to be just another step to many more great memories. :)